What the Ocean Has Taught Me About Life
I am blessed to live in what I consider the most beautiful place on earth, Navarre, FL. It sits on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico with sugar white sands and gorgeous emerald green water.
The ocean has always been a lovely, calming fixture in my life. It reminds me of the vastness of the universe. recently, I thought of a few parallels between the ocean and life.
1. You can get lost in it.
2. The "bigness" of it is awe inspiring.
3. It can lift you up.
4. It can roll you over.
5. There is amazing strength in the way of it.
6. There are precious treasures to be found in the grit.
7. It's unpredictable.
8. It touches each of us in turn and all at once.
9. It endures forever.
10. We have to share it with many.
10/18/2022 09:33:45 am
Drive bad able cold. Them yes participant.
11/11/2022 03:27:17 pm
At matter yes authority opportunity nice. Information ago ask year often physical.
Leave a Reply.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Looking for something?